Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Neon Zebra Party

Admit it, if you could wear nails like this all the time, you totally would.



At a nail party with the girls, one of my friends brought her collection of Island Girl nail polish from Hawaii. It's pretty much only available on the West coast, which is a shame. Their colors, as you can see, are incredible. I've heard a lot of bad things about the formula, which dries thin and matte in my experience. I didn't have a lot of trouble with it, but it did chip heavily after a few days. Still, they are cheap and the color payoff is worth the formula issues.

I can't remember the names of the colors I used, but with these tropical neon skittles, something was needed to really pull it together, and you can never go wrong with a little zebra Konad. Over the top? Maybe. Awesome. CLEARLY.




No comments:

Post a Comment