Wednesday, May 23, 2012

China Glaze: Liquid Crystal

I recap Dancing with the Stars for my job, and honestly, after a few seasons the Kool-Aid got into my bloodstream and I'm kind of a fan (mostly because everybody working on that show seems to be drunk and out of craps to give all the time).

Anyways, it just so happened I was doing my nails during the finale yesterday, and the end result was pretty appropriate for the sparkly mess that is that show. This is China Glaze's Liquid Crystal from their new Prismatic collection. The whole collection is completely drool-worthy -- duochrome holographic glitters? Fantastic. The duochrome on Liquid Crystal is mostly visible in the sunlight, and it shifts from light blue to light purple. Quite the hazard when you're driving, since a glance out of the corner of your eye will cause you to get all derpy. For some reason it reminds me of a magical My Little Pony. 


No comments:

Post a Comment